as i so often do, i forget to blog and update this joint. i need the app on my phone. i need a NEW phone. i need a computer! i need! i need! i need!….i have what i need :)
s/o to everybody playing the mega millions. my office has a pool going on. you’ll know when we win. i’ll the be the black chick with the ski mask and hoodie on trying NOT to be seen until i can figure this whole thing out lolol i think people all over California are simply enjoying the THOUGHT of what they would do with $359 million! there’s so much fun in imagination. i’ve definitely talked up my winnings and plans.
1) go to a nice tropical island where i can sit, pray and write down my plan
2) give offering to my home church; more than enough to build our new sanctuary
3) give to the other churches i’ve spent time at over the years that have fed me spiritually. i don believe tithes are in order since i didn’t work for this money lol
4) donate to the American Cancer Society in honor of my Dad
5) donate to at least 5 other charities; focus on protection of women & children, resources for the homeless
6) find out what my community needs (watts)
7) pay off debt
8) buy my mother a house and car. she’s always wanted a jaguar
9) sit with each member of my family and see what they need. some of them, will do well with checks, others need NOT be given money!!
10) gather all my friends; real folks i’ve loved, fought & made up with over the years and see what they need
11) buy income property & make some other investments. i want to make my money work for us from here on out.
12) buy a house & car. then hire a driver cuz i REFUSE to drive another block in L.A traffic!!!
13) shop til i DROP
14) take a world tour
15) set up an email account for financial requests from people all over and start giving the rest of that money away. what good is a fortune that great if you can’t bless anybody
maybe not all in that particular order and i may have forgotten a few things, but those are my plans. so if you hit this lotto friday night, what are you going to spend the money on…